Kerala Tourism Recruitment 2024 For Lifeguard Job
The Kerala Tourism Department invites applications from qualified male candidates for the post of Lifeguard Chief Coordinator in Thiruvananthapuram district. The selected candidate will oversee the lifeguard operations and ensure the safety of the tourists and visitors at the beaches and other water bodies. The appointment will be temporary and the candidate will be given 10 days training. The online application starts from February 1, 2024, and the last date to submit the online application is February 15, 2024.
Kerala Tourism Notification 2024 Details
- Organization Name: Kerala Tourism Department
- Job Category: Government
- Recruitment Type: Temporary
- Post Name: Lifeguard Chief Coordinator
- Total Vacancy: One
- Job Location: Thiruvananthapuram district
- Salary: Rs.780/- per day
- Apply Mode: Online or Offline
- Application Deadline: February 15, 2024
- There is one vacancy for the post of Lifeguard Chief Coordinator in Thiruvananthapuram district.
- The vacancy is open for men only as per the department’s policy.
- The candidate should not be over 45 years of age as on January 1, 2024.
- The age limit is fixed as per the department’s rules and regulations.
- The candidate must have passed SSLC or equivalent examination from a recognized board or institution.
- The candidate must have served in the Navy for a minimum of 15 years and must have retired from the Navy not below the rank of Chief Petty Officer.
- The candidate must have a minimum height of 5 feet 5 inches and a chest measurement of 80 - 85 cm.
- The selected candidate will be paid Rs.780/- per day during the training period and after the completion of the training.
- The salary is subject to revision as per the department’s norms and guidelines.
- There is no application fee for applying for the post of Lifeguard Chief Coordinator.
- The application form is available free of cost at the department’s offices and website.
How to Apply For Kerala Tourism Recruitment 2024?
- The candidate can obtain the application form from the Thiruvananthapuram Head Office of the Kerala Tourism Department or from the Thiruvananthapuram and Ernakulam Regional Offices.
- The candidate can also download the application form from the department’s website: www.keralatourism.gov.in.
- The completed application form along with the required documents should be sent to the following address: Director, Directorate of Tourism Department, Park View, Thiruvananthapuram - 33
- The application should reach the director before the closing date, which is February 15, 2024 till 5 PM.
- The applications received after the closing date or incomplete applications will be rejected.