Kerala PSC Notification May 2023 - Kerala PSC Recruitment May 2023 - Kerala PSC Career
Kerala PSC Notification May 2023: Great news for job seekers! Kerala Public Service Commission (KPSC) has just released 26 job notifications for May 2023, offering exciting opportunities to become an Assistant Professor, L P School Teacher, Part Time High School Teacher, Last Grade Servant, Peon/Watchman, and more. If you're interested in these roles, take advantage of the chance to apply and kickstart your career. The complete list of KPSC notifications for May 2023 is now available, and you can apply online from 1st May to 31st May 2023. Check out the list and grab your dream job today.
- Assistant Professor in Samhitha, Sanskrit and Sidhanta - Ayurveda Medical Education (Cat. No.29/2023)
- Medical Officer (Visha) - Indian Systems of Medicine (Cat. No.30/2023)
- Soil Survey Officer/Research Assistant/Cartographer/Technical Assistant - Soil Survey and Soil Conservation (Cat. No.31/2023)
- Non- Vocational Teacher (Junior) in General Foundation Course. - Kerala Vocational Higher Secondary Education (Cat. No.32/2023)
- Librarian Gr. III - State Central Library (Cat. No.33/2023)
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) (By Transfer) - Kerala State Electricity Board Ltd (Cat. No.34/2023)
- Steward - Tourism (Cat. No.35/2023)
- Agricultural Officer Part I (General- Kerala State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development Bank Limited (Cat. No.36/2023)
- Agricultural Officer - PartII (Society Category) - Kerala State Co-operative Agricultural and Rural Development(Cat. No.37/2023)
- Assistant Pharmacist - Kerala State Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd. (Cat. No.38/2023)
- Plumber - Kerala Tourism Development Corporation Limited (Cat. No.39/2023)
- Electrician - Meat Products of India Limited (Cat. No.40/2023)
- L. P School Teacher (Kannada Medium) (Recruitment By Transfer) - Education (Cat. No.41/2023)
- Assistant Professor in Law (SR for Scheduled Tribes only) - Collegiate Education (Law Colleges) (Cat. No.42/2023)
- Inspector of Factories and Boilers Grade II (SR for SC/ST) - Factories and Boilers (Cat. No.43/2023)
- Last Grade Servants (Special Recruitment for SC/ST) - Various (Cat. No.44/2023)
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic (III NCA - ST) - Kerala Higher Secondary Education (Cat. No.45/2023)
- LDC/Accountant, Cashier/Clerk-cum Accountant/II Gr.Asst. (I NCA-SC) - Kerala Khadi & Village Industries Board (Cat. No.46/2023)
- L P School Teacher (Kannada Medium) (I NCA - SCCC) - Education (Cat. No.47/2023)
- Female Warden (I NCA - E/B/T) - Scheduled Caste Development (Cat. No.48/2023)
- Part-Time High School Teacher (VI NCA - SC)(Arabic) - Education (Cat.No.49/2023)
- Part-Time High School Teacher (Arabic) (X NCA - ST) - Education (Cat. No.50/2023)
- Cook (II NCA - LC/AI) - Scheduled Caste Development (Cat. No.51/2023)
- Last Grade Servants (Ex-servicemen only) (II NCA - SCCC) - NCC/Sainik Welfare (Cat. No.52/2023)
- Driver - PART II (Society Quota) (II NCA - E/B/T/SC) - District Co-operative Bank (Cat. No.53&54/2023)
- Peon/Watchman (I NCA - OBC) - District Co-operative Bank (Cat. No.55/2023)
Selection Process for Kerala PSC Notification May 2023
The selection process for the Kerala PSC Notification May 2023 includes the following:
The candidates have to appear for a written exam, which will be conducted by the commission. The exam will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs) and will be held in various centres across the state.
The candidates who clear the written exam will be called for an interview. The interview will be conducted by a panel of experts, and the final selection will be based on the performance in the written exam and interview.
Application Process for Kerala PSC Notification May 2023
There are no application fees to apply for Kerala PSC recruitment in May 2023.
How to Apply?
The candidates have to apply online through the official website of KPSC. They have to register themselves on the website and fill in the required details in the application form. The candidates also have to upload their photograph and signature.