Kerala PSC Village Field Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021
Village Field Assistant Recruitment Notification 2021: Kerala Public Service Commission inviting applications for the post of Village Field Assistant.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this post. The qualified candidate should do one-time registration on the Kerala PSC Thulasi website. Kerala PSC Notification Village Field Assistant is given below. The last date for submitting this application is 20.10.2021.
Village Field Assistant Notification 2021
|Post Name||Village Field Assistant|
|Name of Department||Revenue|
|Method of Appointment||Direct Recruitment|
|Scale Of Pay||₹ 17000-37500 (PR)|
|Number of Vacancies||Anticipated Vacancies|
Village Field Assistant Education Qualification
The qualification of Village Field Assistant 2021 is Pass in SSLC or its equivalent qualification.
Village Field Assistant Age Limit
18-36 Only candidates born between 02.01.1985 and 01.01.2003 (both dates included) are eligible to apply for this post. Other Backward Communities and SC/ST candidates are eligible for usual age relaxation
Village Field Assistant Vacancy Details
Kerala PSC reported vacancies in Thiruvananthapuram, Kollam, Pathanamthitta, Alappuzha, Kottayam, Idukki, Ernakulam, Thrissur, Palakkad, Malappuram, Kozhikode, Wayanad, Kannur and Kasaragod districts. But Kerala PSC is not reported the total number of vacancies and district wise vacancies.
Last Date For Submitting Application: 20.10.2021Wednesday up to 12 midnight.
How to apply for Village Field Assistant Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates shall register as per the ONE TIME REGISTRATION system on the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.gov.in to apply for the post.
- Candidates who have already registered shall apply by logging on to their profile using their User-ID and password.
- Then select notification.
- In the notification section, you see a space to enter Category Number just enter this post category number 368/2021 on there. Next press the Apply Now button. Then give some basic information.
- Candidates are advised to keep a printout or soft copy of the online application for future reference.
|Latest Government Jobs||Click Here|